Are you looking to launch a start-up in the wellness industry? If you’re a PT, have a wellness blog, an activewear line, a nutrition/ fitness brand or are a health professional then this workshop is for you!
After a successful event earlier this year, this time we’re bringing together some of Australia’s most successful leaders in fitness and health at Elixr’s beautiful Bondi Junction studio to give you the opportunity to learn the best way to launch your wellbeing business idea, with practical advice, clear direction and insider secrets.
You’ll walk away with a complete understanding of the best way to launch your wellbeing business idea with practical advice, clear direction and insider secrets.
Topics include ’The foundations of every good business’, ’What not to do in your start-up’, ‘How to approach the media’, ‘Building an online audience’, ‘Collaborating successfully’, ‘Creating an affective fitness brand’, as well as legal and book keeping advice.
There will be two sittings directed at where you are at in your journey:
- How to Launch Your Wellness Start-Up for newly launched or yet-to-launch businesses
- How to take your Wellness Start-up to the Next Level for established businesses wanting to grow
- Peta Shulman from Goodness Me Box who was listed in Smart Companies 30 Under 30 this year
- Anthia Koullouros a leading naturopath and the creator Ovvio Tea
- Charlie de Haas from The Clean Treats Factory who has turned over 10 Mil in just 3 years of business
- Georgia van Tiel who created the super successful Bodypass and now is the world’s first wellness ambassador for Seedlip
- Heston and Blake from Barry’s Bootcamp
- Jaryd and Ash from beforeyouspeak Coffee who managed to get into over 400 leading stores in just 6 months
- Sam Downing, Health and Fitness Editor 9Honey Coach
- Scott Henderson, Online Editor, Men’s Health
- Justin Senescall from Seneworth Lawyers
- Lucy Cousins founder of urbansweat.com.au and Wellness Editor at Marie Claire
- Brittany Bennett founder of Bennett PR and the FITtopia Media Hub and more!
Tickets start at $70 and include drinks and snacks, a fitness goodie bag (worth $100) and a free three-day pass to Elixr Gyms.
Limited seats available! So grab your ticket now and make the first move to launching your health and fitness start up.
Hosted by Lucy E. Cousins, one of Australia’s leading magazine editors (founder of urbansweat.com.au and current Marie Claire Wellness Editor) and Brittany Bennett the founder of FITtopia and Bennett PR